Monday, February 18, 2008

antennasia: It's only my first post here...

...and I'm already showing that I don't have any respect for traditions. I'm not posting about gaming. That's right! And no, the fact that I don't have any "next-gen" console (are they not "cur-gen" now or something ?) or can't play recent PC games on my machine has nothing to do with that. Or does it ?

Anyway, as this blog is supposed to be "a blog for gaming, movies, music, TV, and whatever the hell else we want", I'm going for the third theme, music. But to prevent this introduction to go on for too long, I'll introduce (no pun intended) you to the sweet sound and weird hats of antennasia.



Sweet, or maybe sugary, are the words that in my mind describe their music best. They started making music in 1999, and overall they make a really enjoyable slow trip-hop. I'm not going to add much detail on why you should listen to their stuff, but let me say that even Ryuichi Sakamoto recommends their album. That's something!

Now, just because this first video up there probably wasn't enough, here's another short clip. Of course, you can go to their myspace page to listen to some complete songs. So I'm leaving you with "Sorrow (version about me)".


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]